Tuesday, April 6, 2010

mother's day bonanza


Mother’s Day is May 9th, which is a little over a month away.

Want to avoid the last minute scramble? You know your Mom deserves the best, so don’t spend the evening of May 8th at the mall or the florist.

For the next two weeks I will be preparing Mother’s Day baskets of AMAZING spa products. These can be totally customized based on your budget and needs.

I know we would all love to send our Moms to the Spa, but let’s face it, she probably doesn’t have the time and you might not have the money. Let’s bring the spa to her!! I will also be offering gift certificates for an in home spa party for your Mom and some of her most stressed out friends.

The best part . . . this will be totally FREE to you!

But if you’d like to purchase some spa bucks for your Mom we can arrange that too. If you reply to this offer before APRIL 17th and purchase $25 credit for your Mom, I’ll match it. She will have $50 credit to purchase some of her favorite treatments from the spa, and it will only cost YOU $25!!!

Obviously if you aren’t local I probably can’t bring a gift wrapped basket to you, but don’t feel left out. Let me know if you are still interested in some spa products for your Mom and I’ll send you a link where you can get them shipped right to your door.


Please email me if you are interested. alisonito@gmail.com Thanks for your support!!


No comments: