Sunday, December 7, 2008

Moving on up!

Due to increased demands...hehe...In additions to having my cards at Stars Antique Market I am now carrying them at Skinner's Pharmacy. Now all of you that have been complaining about the drive down the hill can purchase

But seriously my Aunt asked if I wanted to have her carry them in their pharmacy's gift shop and I jumped at the opportunity. I think it will be a better market for them and really hope they do well up there. So we had the discussion yesterday afternoon and I delivered a dozen hand made cards today...talk about a great turnaround. I just got in a groove.

Without further adieu...(<---that looks right... not really)



















2 comments:

Anna said...

I know the cards will do really well at Skinners! She's got just the right clientele(sp?) for them.

Unknown said...

Congrats girl!!!!! I LOVE YOUR CARDS and I can't wait to get my hands on the ones I purchased. You are going to go far with this..I wish I were more creative. You Ito girl's stole all the creativity talent(JK Anna) :)