Sunday, October 26, 2008

Chicken Little and Friends

So Mom says I need to give a little background information about Chicken Little, and not just post pictures from his photo shoot. We moved our bed from our PB apartment into Joe's mom's house. The window sill had a bunch of little toys on it, and I thought Chicken Little was just about the cutest thing I've ever seen. So I set up a little photo shoot for him and his friends. Basically I was testing out the different settings of my camera.

Then I stole him. It's not ok to steal things kids, but how could I resist? He is adorable! He travels in my camera bag and is going to be popping into pictures here and there. I just need to get comfortable taking out Chicken Little and taking pics of him in random places. Ignoring the funny looks. So that's the background of CL and here are his adventures...
















No comments: